This training is for everyone, whether you are dying, caring for someone, or enhancing your personal or professional skills. It is created from over 25 years of working at bedsides and kitchen tables, guiding people and their families to die well and have a healthier, healing bereavement.
To work with others, it is essential to explore your own mortality first. This training provides comprehensive information, educational and experiential resources on the many aspects involved in living and dying, and in the role of a Deathwalker. It includes legal paperwork, Doula work, caring for the dying, death and after-death care, funeral ceremony and bereavement.
It is the distillation of many years of in-person training and teaching, tailored to inform and empower you and those around you to assist everyone to have the most beneficial experience possible.
- Personal Death & After-Death Care Plan
- Comprehensive Deathwalker Training Manual
10 Video Modules
- Introduction to Deathwalking
- Core Elements & Self Care
- Continuum of Life, Death & Loss
- Ways to Die & Supporting Children
- Preparation & Advocacy
- The Dying Process
- At Death & After-Death Care
- Shrouding, Coffining & Disposal
- Funeral Arrangement Options
- Completion & Next steps
Training and associated materials will be available online for 30 days after purchase.